Use these settings to configure Netscape to check your email.
Remember to replace "username" with your actual username, and replace "yourname.com" with your actual domain name.
Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server: mail.yourname.com
Incoming Mail (POP) Server: mail.yourname.com
Mail Server User Name: username.yourname.com
Your Email: email@example.com
Reply-to Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Netscape Navigator Setup Tutorial
1. Start Navigator. Select "Preferences" from the Edit menu.
2. Select "Mail and Newsgroups" from the Category list. Choose the "Identity" subtopic.
3. In the "Identity" window, enter your real name in the "Your name" text box.
4. Enter your email address (in the form of email@example.com) in the
"Email address" text box.
5. If applicable, enter your reply-to address (in the form of firstname.lastname@example.org) in the "Reply-to address" text box.
6. Select "Mail servers" from the Category list.
7. Enter your outgoing mail server name (in the form of mail.yourname.com) in the "Outgoing mail (SMTP) server" text box.
8. Enter your outgoing mail server username (in the form of username.yourname.com) in the "Outgoing mail server user name" text box.
9. Edit your existing incoming mail server or create a new by selecting either the "Add" or "Edit" button.
10. Select IMAP or POP3 from the "Server Type" drop-down menu.
11. Enter your incoming mail server name (in the form of mail.yourname.com) in the Server Name text box.
12. Enter your mail server name (in the form of username.yourname.com) in the "User Name" text box.
13. When you have entered your information, click the "Mail Servers Properties" OK button. Then click the Preferences "OK" button.